Survivor 10 Palau

TV is King!

Blake Bites the Big One!
Survivor 11 Guatemala

TV is King Meta Search
featuring the web's top rated web sites!
Free Satellite TV!
Click here to buy from Second Act!
TV is KING | TV Shows | TVBlog | Resources | Photos | Shopping | Submit | Contact | Advertsing | Site Map
TV is King : TV Shows : Survivor 10 : Survivor 11 : Survivor 12

Blake Bites the Big One - TV is King Survivor 11 Guatemala Article

10-14-05 Article by Mike Liebner, TV is King

Seemingly so macho in the challenges, "Frat Boy" Blake is the one who was gasping for air and getting dabbed by the wet nurse in the early episodes.

If he wasn’t so macho “looking” "Golden Boy" Blake would have been dumped right away because he wimped out big time…

Bye bye Blake

As time has passed it turns out "Frat Boy" Blake has bit the big one after all, and not because he was a threat but beacuse he acted like a conceited self centered frat boy that wouldn’t shut up… at least that’s how the producers portaryed him.

Now, it did suprise me he got dumped AND I was actually rooting for them to dump Brian the ambiguously gay one who wrapped his head with his berka-like bandanna like he was walking the streets of Bahgdad.

Brian is getting on my nerves and looks like I’m not the only one. He's gotta go!

What is suprising is that Stephanie is also getting on my nerves big time. She is such a negative factor. This sucks - that sucks - everything about Survivor sucks to Stephanie who is always hanging with the losers. Is it occuring to her or her tribe mates that she is the LOSER and that she is causing the negative energy in the tribe she is in at anygiven time?

I’m waiting for Stephanie to slip up so she gets the axe. All it will take is a stupid public statement demeaning another tribe mate and I believe she’ll get some grief thrown her way.

All in all this season is pretty entertaining and far from a let down. I look forward to each weekly episode and in general am pleased with the direction the show is taking. The challenges are much better than in previous seasons. My only gripe is a few of the cuties got dropped early so there isn’t much in the way of female eye candy, but oh well - this IS Survivor after all…

What do you think???

CBS TV's Survivor 11 is in Guatemala.

Original articles, episode recaps, commentaries and various information about the popular CBS reality TV show Survivor and it's contestants.

It's that time again! Get ready for an all new season of CBS TV's Survivor. Who will outwit, outplay, and outlast all others in Palau?

Articles from Survivor Vanuatu

TV is King Article - 12-10-04 : The Final Four

TV is King Article - 10-4-04 : Survival of the Weakest

TV is King Article - 9-24-04 : Survivor is Back in Vanuatu

Reality TV Books - Survivor Books

Google
Survivor Vanuatu Preview Video Clips from the Early Show on CBS

Clip 1 - introduction of the new castaways

Preview of Survivor 9 on CBS the Early Show

3 min. 30 sec. Windows Media Video WMV Clip

Clip 2 featuring Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich
(Amber be lookin' pretty good - better hurry up and marry her Rob!)

Amber Birkich and Rob Mariano
make predictions about Survivor 9

2 min. 48 sec. Windows Media Video WMV Clip

Survivor 9 Picture Gallery (courtesy of Bikini Day & CBS The Early Show)

If you haven't been sleeping under a rock you likely already know that the Early Show is an essential must see show as it recaps each episode the day following the broadcast with evicted Survivor castaways.

Personally, I enjoy watching the Early Show almost as much as Survivor itself.

News Flash: Season One 5 friggin' DVD's is out!

Survivor the Complete First Season 5 Disk DVD was released on May 11th, 2004!

I've been searching far and wide to find DVD's of past seasons and have even contemplated contacting Mark Burnett to find out why they haven't been released - and voila - boom baby - Season One on DVD!

Prior to that they have only released a season one highlights DVD, but now we will get to see the full blown show in it's entirety! 5 friggin' DVD's in total.

Shopping: we steer you towards the best deals on products relating to tv and television including DVD's, Videotapes, Plasma TV's, Satellite TV and all types of products relating to entertainment.

Submissions: TV is King invites you to submit your web site URL's, links to articles and news plus we welcome your submissions of photos, video and multimedia clips relating to TV, television and entertainment. Would you like us to publish your article? Submit it to us and we'll consider it!

Advertising: if you're looking for targeted traffic we've got special deals to feature your web sites and products in front of TV is King entertainment enthusiasts. Deals so cheap you will be thrilled! Contact us for details.

TV is King Survivor 11 Guatemala Resources:

CBS Survivor 11
Guatemala Web Site

American Reality TV
Survivor Guatemala Site

SirLinksAlot
Survivor 11 Guatemala Links

MetaSearch:
Survivor News

Survivor Guatemala

New! TV Shows on eBay!

TV is KING web site Features: We hope we can make your visit to our site a great experience. We've got a growing selection of features for TV and Entertainment enthusiasts of all types.

TV Shows: our ever expanding directory of television shows past and present, with reviews, news, photos and video clips.

Recent articles on:
The Apprentice
Survivor

TVBlog: books about TV, Television and Entertainment related topics.

Hot Concert Tickets on StubHub.com!

Entertainment Directory Resources: a nice selection of topics relating to tv, television and entertainment with top rated web sites and submissions from our visitors. You'll find everything from fan sites, to blogs and home pages from celebrities.

Photos and Video: our ever growing library of TV Show frame grabs, screen shots, promo stills, wallpaper, screensavers, video clips and candid pictures submitted by our visitors.

Recommended web sites:
Music CD's Tape
Beyonce
Mod Recording

Books and Magazines
TV Guide Magazine

Article Underground

Find your favorite DVDs and Movies on eBay